A Guide If You're Considering Residential Elevators
If you or your loved one are struggling with mobility challenges that affect the ability to move freely around your home, it might be time to consider a home elevator. While home elevators may have been prohibitively expensive for the average homeowner in the past, this is simply not the case today. Improved technologies and competitive prices are placing elevators well within reach. If you’re ready for the freedom and convenience offered by a home elevator, here’s a brief guide to get you started from Louisiana Stairlifts, one of the best residential elevator companies in Louisiana.
Is a Home Elevator Right for You?
- You’d like to stay in your home as long as possible and age in place.
- You or a loved one are experiencing long-term mobility challenges that are making moving up and down the stairs in your home difficult or impossible.
- You are interested in selling a home in an elderly community and would like to increase the value of the property.
If a home elevator is right for you, consider the following three issues and then call the experts at Louisiana Stairlifts for a free consultation.
- How will you use your elevator?
- What does its weight capacity need to be? (wheelchairs and other mobility devices are heavy)
Thinking these issues through ahead of time will help focus your efforts as you discuss your options with our team.